The address of our site is: https://giovaniliutai.it/en
It is not an e-commerce site but only a showcase, for this reason there are no prices for musical instruments.
On this site you can not place orders, nor buy products or services, nor make payments.
The only way to communicate your data (for example: name, surname, address, email, phone numbers) is that you write us emails or call us; in this case such data can be stored by computer in order to make subsequent communications with you possible.
We never ask for and never record sensitive data.
You can however request at any time to receive a copy, correct or delete the personal data that we hold about you, except those that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, or request the limitation of the processing of your data.
– Categories of data processed: personal data, email, telephone numbers, bank details;
– Purpose of the treatment: commercial business procurement relationship with Principals and potential customers;
– Transfer of data abroad: the data is not transferred abroad; the site pages are hosted at the Hostinger hosting provider based in Kaunas (Lithuania) and servers in Amsterdam (Nederland);
– Legal basis: the data processing is based on consent or on legitimate interests (business procurement relationship);
– Nature of the provision of data: optional, the refusal of essential data can prevent the establishment of the commercial relationship;
– Refusal of consent to individual treatments: the user can refuse consent for direct marketing purposes;
– Recipients to whom the data can be communicated: luthiers, accountants, consultants, technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, banks;
– Data retention period: not fixed;
– User rights: right to access personal data, to obtain rectification or cancellation, to oppose the processing, to withdraw consent; these rights can be exercised by writing to the Data Controller (see next point); the user also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
– Data Controller: Ing. Paolo Draghi, via San Piero in Mercato 262, 50025 Montespertoli FI; tax code DRGPLA54H26H901H; VAT number 06814080484; requests regarding privacy must be sent to the email: info at giovaniliutai.it (written in this way to avoid spamming);
– Place of data storage: at the aforementioned data controller;
– Security: the Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Embedded content from other websites
The pages on this site may include content embedded from other websites (e.g. videos from YouTube, images, articles, etc.).
The contents incorporated by other websites behave exactly as if the visitor had visited these websites and for their privacy rules, please refer to their pages (for example for Youtube privacy see: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines ).